- Arnett, J. J. (2001). Conceptions of the transition to adulthood: Perspectives from adolescence to midlife. Journal of Adult Development, 8, 133–143.
- Baumeister, R. E (1993). Understanding the inner nature of low selfesteem: Uncertain, fragile, protective, and conflicted. In R. Baumeister (Ed.), Self-esteem: The puzzle of low self-regard ( pp. 201-218 ). New York: Plenum Press.
- Betz, N.E., Klein, K, & Taylor, K.M. (1996). Evaluation of a short form of the career decision making self-efficacy scale. Journal of Career Assessment, 4, 47-57.
- Burke, R.J. (2001). Workaholism components, job satisfaction, and career progress. Journal of Applied Social Psychology, 31, 2339–56.
- Caspi, A., McClay, J., Moffitt, T.E., Mill, J., Martin, J., & Craig, I.W. (2002). Role of genotype in the cycle of violence in maltreated children. Science, 297, 851– 854.
- Çetingül, İ. & Dülger, İ. (2006). ÖSS başarı durumunun il, bölge ve okul türlerine göre analizi. Eğitim ve Bilim Dergisi, 31 (142), 45–55.
- Coopersmith, S. (1967). The antecedents of self-esteem. San Francisco: Freeman.
- Cosmides, L., & Tooby, J. (1996). Are humans good intuitive statisticians after all?: rethinking some conclusions of the literature on judgment under uncertainty. Cognition, 1–73
- Creed, P. A., Fallon, T., & Hood, M. (2009). The relationship between career adaptability, person and situation variables, and career concerns in young adults. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 74, 219-229.
- Doğan, T. (2011). İki boyutlu benlik saygısı: Kendini sevme/özyeterlik ölçeğinin türkçe uyarlaması, geçerlik ve güvenirlik çalışması. Eğitim ve Bilim, 36(162), 126-137.
- Duffy, R. D. (2010). Sense of control and career adaptability among undergraduate students. Journal of Career Assessment, 18, 420-430.
- Duffy, R. D., Douglass, R. P., & Autin, K. L. (2015). Career adaptability and academic satisfaction: Examining work volition and self-efficacy as mediators. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 90, 46-54
- Eryılmaz, A. (2008). Barışa yönelik tutumların öz saygı ve cinsiyet değişkenleriyle incelenmesi. Balıkesir Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Dergisi, 12(21), 23-31.
- Eryilmaz, A. (2014). Perceived personality traits and types of teachers and the relationship to the subjective well-being and academic achievements of adolescents. Educational Sciences:Theory & Practice, 14, 2049-2062.
- Eryılmaz, A., & Kara, A. (2016). Investigation of psychometric properties of career adaptability scale. The Online Journal of Counseling and Education, 2016, 5(1), 29-39.
- Fiori, M., Bollmann, G., & Rossier, J. (2015). Exploring the path through which career adaptability increasese job satisfaction and lowers job stress: The role of affect. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 91, 113-121.
- Fraenkel, J. R., & Wallen, N. E. (1993). How to design and evaluate research in education. New York: Mcgraw Hill.
- Grinde, B. (2012). An evolutionary perspective on happiness and mental health. J Mind Behavior, 33, 49-68.
- Hirschi, A. (2009). Career adaptability development in adolescence: Multiple predictors and effect on sense of power and life satisfaction. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 74, 145-
- Janssen, P. M., Schaufeli, W. B., & Houkes, I. (1999). Work-related and individual determinants of the three burnout dimensions. Work and Stress, 13, 74–86.
- Johnston, C. S., Luciano, E. C., Maggiori, C., Ruch, W., & Rossier, J. (2013). Validation of the German version of the career adapt-abilities scale and its relation to orientations to happiness and work stress. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 83(3), 295–304.
- Koen, J., Klehe, U. -C., Van Vianen, A. E. M., Zikic, J., & Nauta, A. (2010). Job-search strategies and reemployment quality: The impact of career adaptability. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 77, 126−139.
- Kokko, K. & Pulkkinen, L. (1997). Työttömien psyykkinen selviytyminen ja sen kehityksellinen tausta. Psykologia, 32, 349-359.
- Krumboltz, J. D. (1996). A learning theory of career counseling. In M. L. Savickas & W. Bruce Walsh (Eds.), Handbook of career counseling theory and practice (pp. 55-80). Palo Alto, CA: Davies-Black.
- Lefkowitz, R. J., & Shenoy, S. K. (2005). Transduction of receptor signals by beta-arrestins. Science 308, 512–517.
- Markus, H. R., & Kitayama, S. (1991b). Culture and the self: Implications for cognition, emotion, and motivation. Psychological Review, 98, 224-253.
- Maslow, A. (1971). The farther reaches of human nature. New York: The Viking Press.
- McArdle, S., Waters, L., Briscoe, J., & Hall, D. (2007). Employability during Unemployment: Adaptability, career identity and human and social capital. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 71, 247-264.
- Nauta, M. M. (2010). The development, evolution, and status of Holland’s theory of vocational personalities: Reflections and future directions for counseling psychology. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 57(1), 11-22.
- Patton, W., Bartrum, D. A., & Creed, P. A. (2004). Gender differences for optimism, self-esteem, expectations and goals in predicting career planning and exploration in adolescents. International Journal for Educational and Vocational Guidance, 4, 193–209.
- Peseschkian, N. (1996). Positive family therapy: The family as therapist. New Delhi, Sterling Paperbacks.
- Peseschkian, N., & Walker R. R. (1987) Positive psychotherapy theory and practice of a new method. Berlin, Springer-verlag.
- Rosenberg, M. (1979). Conceiving the Self. New York: Basic Books.
- Rossi, A., Cetrano, G., Pertile, R., Rabbi, L., Donisi, V., Grigoletti, L., Curtolo, C., Tansella, M., Thornicroft, G., & Amaddeo, F. (2012). Burnout, compassion fatigue, and compassion satisfaction among staff in community-based mental health services. Psychiatry Research, 933-938.
- Rottinghaus, P. J., Day, S. X., & Borgen, F. H. (2005). The career futures ınventory: A measure of career-related adaptability and optimism. Journal of Career Assessment, 1, 3- Reed, J.A., Ainsworth, B.E., Wilson, D.K., Mixon, G., & Cook, A., (2004). Awareness and use of community walking trails. Preventive Medicine 39, 903–908.
- Salmela-Aro, K. & Nurmi, J.-E. (2007). Self-esteem during university studies predict career years later. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 70, 463–477.
- Santrock, J.W. (2006). Life-Span Development (10th Ed.).New York: McGraw Hill Companies, Inc.
- Savickas, M. L. (2005). The theory and practice of career construction. In R. W. Lent & S. D. Brown (Eds.), Career development and counseling: Putting theory and research to work (pp.42-70). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley.
- Savickas, M. L. (2012). Life design: A paradigm for career intervention in the 21st century. Journal of Counseling and Development, 90, 13-19.
- Savickas, M. L., & Porfeli, J. E. (2012). Career adapt-abilities scale: Construction, reliability, and measurment equivalence across 13 countries. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 80,-673.
- Schaufeli, W. B., Salanova, M., Gonza´lez-Roma, V., & Bakker, A. B. (2002). The measurement of engagement and burnout and: a confirmative analytic approach. Journal of Happiness Studies, 3, 71–92.
- Schulenberg, J.E. & Zarrett, N.R. (2005). Mental health during emerging adulthood: Continuity and discontinuity in courses, causes, and functions, Washington DC US:American Psychological Association.
- Smith, H. M., & Betz, N. E. (2002). An examination of efficacy and esteem pathways to depression in young adulthood. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 49, 438-448.
- Solberg, E., Diener, E., & Robinson, M. D. (2004). Why are materialists less satisfied? In T.Kasser & A. Kanner (Eds.), Psychology and consumer culture: The struggle for a good life in a materialistic world (pp. 29–48). Washington, D.C.: American Psychological Association.
- Stumpf, S. A., Colarelli, S. M., & Hartmann, K. (1983). Development of the career exploration survey (CES). Journal of Vocational Behavior, 22, 191-226.
- Suls, J. (1989). Self-awareness and identity in adolescence. In J. Worell & F. Danner (Eds.), The adolescent as decision-maker. New York: Academic Press.
- Super, D. E. (1980). A life-span life-space approach to career development. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 16, 282-298.
- Tafarodi, R. W., & Swann, W. B., Jr. (2001). Two-dimensional self-esteem: Theory and measurement. Personality and Individual Differences, 31, 653-673.
- Uçar, C., & Özerbaş, M.A. (2013). Mesleki ve teknik eğitimin dünyadaki ve Türkiye’deki konumu. Eğitim ve Öğretim Araştırmaları Dergisi, 2(2), 242-253.
- Zacher, H. (2014). İndividual difference predictors of change in career adaptability over time. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 84, 188-198.
- Zikic, J., & Klehe, U.C. (2006). Job loss as a blessing in disguise: The role of career exploration and career planning in predicting reemployment quality. Journal of Vocational Behavior,69, 391-409.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Eryılmaz & Kara, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Eryılmaz, A. & Kara, A. (2016). Comparison of Students in Vocational Health and Vocational College with Respect to Self-Esteem and Career Adaptability. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 7(3), 21-31.
In-text: (Eryılmaz and Kara, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Eryılmaz, A. and Kara, A. (2016). Comparison of Students in Vocational Health and Vocational College with Respect to Self-Esteem and Career Adaptability. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 7(3), pp. 21-31.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Eryılmaz and Kara 2016)
Your Bibliography: Eryılmaz, Ali and Ahmet Kara (2016). "Comparison of Students in Vocational Health and Vocational College with Respect to Self-Esteem and Career Adaptability". International Journal of Educational Researchers 7 (3):21-31.