- Ball, D. (2007) ‘Risk and the Demise of Children’s Play’ in Thom B. et al. (eds), (2007) Growing Up with Risk, Bristol, Polity Press, 57-76
- Ball, D., Gill, T.& Spiegal, B. (2008) Managing Risk in Play Provision: Implementation Guide. London: Department for Children, School and Families.
- Boyer, T. W. (2006). The Development of Risk-taking: A multi-perspective review. Developmental Review, 26, 291-345.
- British Toys and Hobbies Association (BTHA) (2011) A World Without Play: A Literature Review, London, Play England
- Burdette, H.L. & Whitaker R.C. (2005) ‘A National Study of Neighbourhood Safety, Outdoor Play, Television Viewing and Obesity in Preschool Children’ 116(3) Pediatrics 657¬662
- Burnett, A. (1962) ‘The Montessori Education Today and Yesterday’ 63(2) The Elementary School Journal 71-77
- Casey, T. (2003) Grounds for Learning, Sportsscotland and Play Scotland: School Grounds
- Literature Review, Phase One of the Scottish Schools Ground Research Project
- Faryadi, Q. (2007) The Montessori Paradigm of Learning: So What? Malaysia, UiTM
- Fleurot, M. (ed) (2008) Growing Up Outdoors, Sheffield, Countryside Recreation Network
- Freeman, C. (1995) Planning and Play: Creating greener environments. In Children's Environments.12(3),164-176
- Gill, T. (2007) Growing Up in a Risk Averse Society, London, Calouste Gulbankian Foundation
- Gleave, J. (2008) Risk and Play: A Literature Review, Give us a Go
- Gutteridge, S. (2008) ‘Making Good Places for Playing’ 27 Play Wales
- Hughes, B. (2003) Play Deprivation, Play Wales briefing paper
- Kaarby, K. M. E. (2004). Children Playing in Nature. Paper presented at the 1st CECDE International conference: Questions of Quality, Dublin Castle, Ireland, 23rd-25 September 2004.
- Little, H. (2009) Finding the Balance: Early Childhood Practitioner’s View on Risk, Challenge and Safety in Outdoor Play Settings [online] available at www.aare.edu.au/10pap/2420Little.pdf viewed 09 February 2012
- Ludvigsen, A., Creegan, C. and Mills, H. (2005) Lets Play Together: Play and inclusion evaluation of better play round three, Barnardo’s
- Madge, N. & Barker, J. (2007). Risk & Childhood. London: The Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures & Commerce
- Manwaring, B. & Taylor, C. (2006) The Benefits of Play andPlaywork, London, CYWU
- Maudsley, M. & Lester, S. (2007) Play, Naturally: A Review of Children’s Natural Play, London, National Children’s Bureau
- Morrongiello, B.A. (2005) ‘Caregiver Supervision and Child-Injury Risk: I. Issues in Defining and Measuring Supervision; II. Findings and Directions for Future Research’ 30(7) Journal of Pediatric Psychology 536-552
- Munoz, S. (2009) Children in Outdoors: A Literature Review, Scotland, Sustainable Development Research Centre
- Norfolk County Council (2009) ‘Early Years Outdoor Learning: A Toolkit for Developing Early Years Outdoor Provision ’. [online]. Available at www.norfolk.gov.uk/outdoorlearning viewed 3 February 2012-03-08
- Osmond, J. & Morris, N. (2009) What are We Doing to Our Kids? Institute of Welsh Affairs
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) 2007 Rewiew 06:07, Birmingham.
- Sandseter, E.B.H. (2007) ‘Categorising Risky Play- How can we Identify Risk-Taking in Children’s Play?’ 15(2) European Early ChildhoodEducation Research Journal 237¬252
- Thom, B. et al., (eds) (2007) Growing Up with Risk, Bristol, Polity Press
- Thomas, G. & Thompson, J. (2004) A Child’s Place: why environment matters to children, (London: Green Alliance\Demos) http://www.demos.co.uk/files/AChildsPlace.pdf
- Thompson, J. & Philo, C. (2004) Playful Spaces? A social geography of children's play in livingston.2 (1) Scotland. In Children's Geographies, 111-130
- UNCRC (1989) United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child www.un.org
- UNICEF (2007) ‘Child Poverty in Perspective: An Overview of Child Wellbeing in Rich Countries’ Innocenti Report Card 7, (eds) Adamson, P. 52, Florence, Innocenti Research Centre
- Valentine, G. (1996) Children should be seen and not heard. In Urban Geography, 17 (3), 205-220
- Valentine, G. & McKendrick, J. (1997) ‘Children’s Outdoor Play: Exploring Parental Concern about Children’s Safety and the Changing Nature of Childhood’ 28(2) Geoforum 219-235
- Verenikina, I. et al., (2003)’Children’s Play: Computer Games, Theories of Play and Children’s Development’ Young Children and Learning Technologies UWS Parramatta, Australian Computer Society
- Waters, J. & Begley, S. (2007) ‘Supporting the Development of Risk-Taking Behaviours in the Early Years: An Exploratory Study’ 35(4) Education3-13 365-377.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Malıyok, 2015)
Your Bibliography: Malıyok, H. (2015). Safety and Risk: Benefits of Outdoor Play For Child Education. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 6(3), 50-62.
In-text: (Malıyok, 2015)
Your Bibliography: Malıyok, H. (2015). Safety and Risk: Benefits of Outdoor Play For Child Education. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 6(3), pp. 50-62.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Malıyok 2015)
Your Bibliography: Malıyok, Hicran (2015). " Safety and Risk: Benefits of Outdoor Play For Child Education". International Journal of Educational Researchers 6 (3):50-62.