- Aktekin, N. Ç., and Güven, S.(2013). Examining the impact of vocabulary strategy training on adult EFL students. Mersin University Journal of the Faculty of Education, Vol. 9, Issue 2, pp.339-352.
- Askar, W.A.(2013). A survey on the use of vocabulary learnıng strategıes by ELT and ELL students of Duhok University in Northern Iraq. Unpublished MA Thesis, Near East University, Graduate School of Education Sciences, Nicosia.
- Baharudin, H. and Zawawi, I. (2014). Vocabulary Learning Strategies and Arabic Vocabulary Size among Pre-University Students in Malaysia. International Education Studies, Vol. 7, No. 13, 219-226.
- Brown, D. (2002). Strategies for Success: A Practical Guide to Learning English. New York: Pearson Education.
- Cohen, A. D. (1999). Strategies in Learning and Using Second Language. Malaysia: Longman.
- Erten, İ. H. (1998). Vocabulary Learning Strategies: An Investigation into the Effect of Perceptual Learning Styles and Modality of Word Presentation on the Use of Vocabulary Learning Strategies. Unpublished Ph.D. Dissertation. Exeter: The University of Exeter
- Erten, İ. H. (2000). “Vocabulary Learning Strategies: An Attempt to Develop Taxonomy.” (19 - 20 Oct 2000. 4. International INGED Çukurova ELT Conference.
- Gorevannova, A.(2000). The Relationship between Students’ Perceptual Learning Style Preferences, Language Learning Strategies and English Vocabulary Size. Unpublished M.A Thesis. Ankara: Bilkent University.
- Gu, Y., and Johnson, R. K. (1996). Vocabulary learning strategies and language learning outcomes. Language Learning 46 (4), 643 - 79.
- Hatch, E. and Brown, C. (1998). Vocabulary, Semantics, and Language Education. U.S.A: Cambridge University Press.
- Hedge, T. (2001). Teaching and Learning in the Language Classroom. Hong Kong: Oxford University Press.
- King, G. (2000). Collins Word power. Glasgow: Caledonian International Book Manufacturing Ltd.
- Lewis, M. (1994). The Lexical Approach: The State of ELT and a Way Forward. London: Commercial Colour Press.
- Mackey, A., and Gas, S.M. (2005). Second language research: Methodology and design. USA: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Nation, I. S. P. (1990). Teaching and learning vocabulary. U.S.A: Heinle & Heinle Publishers.
- Nation, I. S. P. (2001). Learning Vocabulary in another Language. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Nation, I. S. P. (2002). “Measuring Learner’s Present Level of Vocabulary Knowledge.” (Workshop paper received by personal communication).
- Oxford, R. L. (1990). Language Learning Strategies: What Every Teacher Should Know. U.S.A: Heinle & Heinle Publishers.
- Özdamar, K. (2002). Paket Programlar İleri Veri Analizi 1 SPSS- MINITAB. Eskişehir: Kaan Kitabevi.
- Read, J. (2000). Assessing Vocabulary. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Richards, J. C. and Renandya, W. A. (2002). (Eds.) Methodology in Language Teaching: An Anthology of Current Practice. U.S.A: Cambridge University Press.
- Sanaovi, R. (1995). Adult learners' approaches to learning vocabulary in second languages. The Modern Language Journal. 79, (1), 15-28.
- Schmitt, N. (2000). Vocabulary in Language Teaching. U.S.A: Cambridge University Press.
- Schmitt, N., and Mccarty, M. (2001). Vocabulary: Description, Acquisition and Pedagogy. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Schmitt, N., Bird, R., Tseng, A. C., and T-C Yang, T. C.(1997). Vocabulary learning strategies: Student perspectives and cultural considerations. U.S.A: Independence.
- Şener, S. (2003). The Relationship between vocabulary learning strategies and vocabulary size of the ELT Students. The Second International ELT Conference “Languages for Life”. Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University, 22-25 May, Çanakkale, 2003.
- Singleton, D. (1999). Exploring the second language mental lexicon. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Tanyer, S. and Öztürk, Y. (2014). Pre-service English teachers’ vocabulary learning strategy use and vocabulary size: : A Cross- sectional Evaluation. Journal of Language Teaching and Research, Vol. 5, No. 1, pp. 37-45.
- Thornbury, S. (2002). How to teach vocabulary. Malaysia: Longman - Pearson Education Limited.
- Ur, P. (2002). A Course in language teaching: Practice and Theory.GB: Cambridge University Press.
- Williams, M., and Burden, R. L.(1999). Psychology for Language Teachers: A Social Constructivist Approach. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Zimmerman, C. B. (1998). “Historical Trends in Second Language Vocabulary Instruction” J. Coady and T. Huckin (Eds.), Second Language Vocabulary Acquisition U.S.A: Cambridge University Press.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Sener, 2015)
Your Bibliography: Sener, S. (2015). Vocabulary Learning Strategy Preferences and Vocabulary Size of Pre-service English Teachers. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 6(3), 15-33.
In-text: (Sener, 2015)
Your Bibliography: Sener, S. (2015). Vocabulary Learning Strategy Preferences and Vocabulary Size of Pre-service English Teachers. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 6(3), pp. 15-33.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Sener 2015)
Your Bibliography: Sener, Sabriye (2015). "Vocabulary Learning Strategy Preferences and Vocabulary Size of Pre-service English Teachers". International Journal of Educational Researchers 6 (3):15-33.