- Aydın, S. (2011). Effect of cooperative learning and traditional methods on students’ achievements and identifications of laboratory equipments in science-technology laboratory course, Educational Research and Reviews, 6(9), 636-644.
- Bowen, C. W. (2000). A quantitative literature review of cooperative learning effects on high school and college chemistry achievement. Journal of Chemical Education, 77(2), 116-119.
- Cohen, J. (1988). Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences (2nd ed.). Hillsdale, NJ:awrence Earlbaum Associates
- Çalık, M., Ayas, A. & Coll, R.K. (2007). Enhancing pre-service primaryteachers’ conceptual understanding of solution chemistry with conceptual change text. International Journal of Science Mathematics Education, 5(1), 1-28.
- Demircioğlu, G.. Özmen, H. and Ayas,A.(2004).Eğitim Bilimleri / Educational Sciences: Theory & Practice . 73-80
- Doymuş, K., (2008). Teaching Chemical Equilibrium with the Jigsaw Technique. Research in Science Education, 38: 249-260
- Doymuş, K., Karaçöp, A., and Şimşek, Ü.(2010).Effects of jigsaw and animation techniques on students’understanding of concepts and subjects in electrochemistry, Educational Technology Research and Development, 58, 671-691
- Ebenezer, J.V. & Erickson, L.G. (1996). Chemistry students’ conception of solubility: A phenomenograpy. Science Education, 80(2), 181-201.
- Ghaith,G. And A.R. Bouzeineddine(2003).Relationship between reading attitudes, achievement and learners’
- perceptions of their Jigsaw II Cooperative learning experiences,Reading Psychool,24(1):105-12
- Haidar, A.H., & Abraham, M.R. (1991). A comparison of applied and theoretical knowledge of concepts based on the particulate nature of matter. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 28, 919-938
- Haller, R.C ., Gallagher, V.J ., Weldon,T.L., Felder, R.M., 2000. Dynamics of peer interactions in cooperative learning. Journal Engineering Education, 89(3), 285-293
- Johnson.,B.&Christensen,L.(2004) Educational Research,Quantitative,Qualitative and mixed Approaches, second edition,Pearson,U.S.A
- Johnson, David W., Johnson, Roger T., and Smith, Karl A. (1991). Active learning: Cooperation in the college classroom. Edina, MN: Interaction Book Company.
- Kozma, R.B., Chin, E., Russell, J., & Marx, N. (2000). The roles of representations and tools in the chemistry laboratory and their implications for chemistry instruction. Journal of the Learning Sciences, 9(2), 105 ± 143.
- Mattingly,R.M and R.L,Van Sickle (1991).Cooperative Learning and achievement in social studies:Jigsaw II.Social Psychol.,128(1):345-352
- Pfundt, H., & Duit, R. (1991). Students’ alternative frameworks and science education ,Bibliography. Kiel, Germany : Institute for Science Education
- Prince, M. (2004). Does active learning work? A review of the research. Journal of Engineering c Education, 93(3), 223-231.
- Robson, C.(1998) Real Word Research, Blackwell Publishers Ltd. Oxford, UK
- Sharan, S. (2002). Differentiating methods of cooperative learning in research and practice. Asia Pacific Journal of Education, 22(1), 106 - 116.
- Slavin, R. E. (1980). Cooperative learning. Review of Educational Research, 50(2), 315-342.
- Staver, J.R. & Lumpe, A.T. (1995). Two investigations of students understanding of the mole concept and its use in problem solving. Journal of Research in Science Teaching, 32(2),177-193.
- Şahin, A. (2010). Effects of jigsaw II technique on academic achievement and attitudes to written expression course, Educational Research and Reviews, 5(12), 777-787
APA 6th edition
In-text: (CAGATAY & DEMIRCIOGLU, 2013)
Your Bibliography: CAGATAY, G. & DEMIRCIOGLU, G. (2013). The Effect Of Jigsaw-I Cooperative Learning Technique On Students’ Understanding About Basic Organic Chemistry Concepts. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 4(2), 30-37.
In-text: (CAGATAY and DEMIRCIOGLU, 2013)
Your Bibliography: CAGATAY, G. and DEMIRCIOGLU, G. (2013). The Effect Of Jigsaw-I Cooperative Learning Technique On Students’ Understanding About Basic Organic Chemistry Concepts. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 4(2), pp. 30-37.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (CAGATAY and DEMIRCIOGLU 2013)
Your Bibliography: CAGATAY, Gulsen and Gokhan DEMIRCIOGLU (2013). " The Effect Of Jigsaw-I Cooperative Learning Technique On Students’ Understanding About Basic Organic Chemistry Concepts". International Journal of Educational Researchers 4 (2):30-37.