- Barber, J. G., Bolitho, F. & Bertrand, L. D. (1999). The predictors of adolescent smoking, Journal of Social Service Research, 26(1), 51-66
- Bayraktar, F. (2001). İnternet kullanımının ergen gelişimindeki rolü, Yüksek lisans tezi, Ege Üniversitesi, İzmir.
- Beard, K. W. (2002). Internet Addiction: Current status and implications for employees. Journal of Employment Counseling, 1, 2-11
- Brian, D. NG. & Wiemer-Hastings, P. (2005). Addiction to the internet and online gaming, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 8 (2), 110-119
- Campbell, A. J., Cumming, S. R. & Hughes, I. (2006). Internet use by the socially fearful: addiction or therapy? CyberPsychology and Behavior, 9 (1), 69-75
- Coyne, J.C. & Downey G (1991) Social factors and psychopathology: stress, social support, and coping processes. Annual Review Psychology, 42:401-425.
- Dishion, T. J. & Skaggs, N. M. (2000). An ecological analysis of monthly ‘bursts’ in early adolescent substance use, Applied Developmental Science, 4 (2), 89- 97
- Eamon, M.K. & Cray, M. (2005). Behavior among Latino young adolescents: An ecological systems analysis predicting antisocial American, American Journal of Orthopsychiatry, 75(1), 117-127
- Eker, D., Arkar, H. & Yaldız, H. (2001) Çok boyutlu algılanan sosyal destek ölçeği’nin gözden geçirilmiş formunun faktör yapısı, geçerlik ve güvenirliği, Türk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 12(1): 17¬25
- Ell K. (1996) Social networks, social support and coping with serious illness: The family connection. Social Science Med, 42: 173-183.
- Engelberg, E. & Sjöberg, L. (2004). Internet use, social skills, and adjustment, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 7 (1), 41-50
- Ferris, J. R. (2003) Internet Addiction Disorder: Cause, Symptoms, and Consequences. November 20, 2003, cited from: http://www.rider.edu/~suler/psvcvber/cvbaddict.html.
- Harman, J. P., Hansen, C. E., Cochran, M. E. & Lindsey, C. R. (2005). Liar, Liar: Internet faking but frequency of use affects social skills, self-esteem, social anxiety and aggression. CyberPsychology and Behavior, 8 (1), 1-6
- Helsen, M., W. Vollebergh. W. & Meeus. W. (2000). Social support from parents and peers and emotional problems in adolescence, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 29 (3), 19-335
- Hupcey JE (1998) Social support: Assessing conceptual coherence. Quality Health Research, 8:304- 318.
- Hyung Hur, M. (2006). Demographic, habitual, and socioeconomic determinants of internet addiction disorder: An empirical study of Korean teenagers, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 9 (5), 514¬525
- Kıran-Esen, B. (2003) “Ergenlerin akran baskısı düzeylerine ve cinsiyetlerine göre sigara içme davranışlarının incelenmesi. Kuram ve Uygulamada Eğitim Bilimleri, 3(1), 179-188
- Kıran-Esen, B. (2003) Akran Baskısı Ölçeği’nin geliştirilmesi: geçerlik ve güvenirlik çalışması, Eğitim Bilimleri ve Uygulama, 2 (3), 65-79.
- Kıran-Esen, B. (2009) Adolescents’ internet addiction is predicted by peer pressure and perceived social support, NEWWSA, 4 (4), 1331-1340
- Kirallo, L. V. (2005). Internet addiction disorder: A descriptive study of college counselors in four year institutions, Doktora tezi, La Verne University, California, USA.
- Kummervold, P. E., Gammon, D., Bergvik, S., Johnsen, J. K., Hasvold, T. & Rosenvinge, J. H. (2002). Social support in wired world: use of online mental health forums in Norway, Nord J Psychiatry, 56, 59-65.
- Mesch, G. S. (2001). Social relationships and internet use among adolescents in Israel, Social Science Quarterly, 82 (2)
- Morahan-Martin, J. (1997). Incidence and correlates of pathological internet use. Paper presented at the 105th annual meeting of the American Psychological Association, August 18, 1997. Chicago, IL.
- Morgan, C. & Cotten, S. R. (2003). The relationship between internet activities and depressive symptoms in a sample of college freshmen, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 6 (2), 133-142
- Nalwa, K. & Anand, A. (2003). Internet addiction in students: A cause of concern, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 6 (6)
- Nichols, L. A. & Nicki, R. (2004). Development of psychometrically sound internet addiction scale: A preliminary step, Psychology of Addictive Behaviors, 18 (4), 381-384.
- Niemz, K. Griffiths, M. & Banyard, P. (2005). Prevalence of Pathological internet use among university students & correlation with self-esteem, the General Health Questionnaire (GHQ), and disinhibition, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 8(6), 562-574
- Odabaşıoğlu, G. et al. (2006). İnternet bağımlılığı kaç yaşında başlar?: Sıra dışı bir vaka üzerinden çocuk ve ergenlerde internet bağımlılığı, 3. Ulusal Bağımlılık Kongresi Bilimsel Çalışmalar Kitabı, 56
- Odabaşıoğlu, G., Öztürk, Ö., Genç, Y. & Pektaş, Ö. (2007). On olguluk bir seri ile internet bağımlılığı klinik görünümleri, Bağımlılık Dergisi, 8 (1), 46-51
- Razzino, B. E., Ribordy, S. C., Grant, K., Ferrari, J. R., Bowden, B. S. & Zeisz, J. (2004). Gender related processes and drug use: Self- expression with parents, peer group selection, and achievement motivation, Adolescence, 39 (153)
- RESOURCE GUİDE., (1996). Values, influences and peers. Revised Edition, 16, 05.02. 2001 cited from www.edu.gov.on.ca/eng/document/resource/up.html.
- S&ers, C., Field, T. F., Diego, M. & Kaplan, M. (2000). The Relationship of internet use to depression and social isolation among adolescents. Adolescence, 35 (138), 237-242
- Santor, D. A., D. Messervey, A.D. & Kusumakar, V. (2000). Measuring peer pressure, popularity, and conformity in adolescent boys and girls: predicting school performance, sexual attitudes, and substance abuse, Journal of Youth and Adolescence, 29 (2), 163-182.
- Shilts, L.(1991). The relationship of early adolescent substance use to extracurricular activities, peer influence, and personal attitudes, Adolescence, 26 (103), 613-617.
- Simon-Morton, B. et al. (2001). Peer & parent influences on smoking and drinking among early adolescents, Health Education and Behavior, 28 (1), 95-113.
- Simkova, B. & Cincera, J. (2004). Internet addiction disorder and chatting in the Czech Republic, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 7 (5).
- Tsai, C.-C. & Lin, S. S. J. (2003). Internet addiction disorder and chatting in the Czech Republic, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 6 (6).
- Uchino B.N., Cacippo J.T. & Kiecolt-Glaser J. K. (1996) The relationship between social support and physiological processes: A review with emphasis on underlying mechanisms and implications for health. Psychology Bulletin, 119:488-531.
- Whang, L. S-M., Lee, S. & Chang, G. (2003). Internet over-users’ psychological profiles: A behavior sampling Analysis on internet addiction, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 6 (2), 143- 152
- Weiser, E. B. (2001). The functions of internet use and their social and psychological consequences, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 4 (6), 723- 731
- Yıldırım, İ. (2004). Algılanan Sosyal Destek Ölçeği’nin revizyonu, Eğitim Araştırmaları Dergisi, 5 (17), 221-236.
- Young, K. S. (1996). Internet addiction: The emergence of a new clinical disorder. CyberPsychology and Behavior, Vol. 1 No. 3, pp. 237-244.
- Young, K. S. (1997). What makes the internet addictive: Potential explanations for Pathological Internet Use, University of Pittsburgh at Bradford, Paper presented at the 105th annual conference of the American Psychological Association, August 15, Chicago, IL.
- Young, S. K, & Rodgers, R. C. (1998). Internet Addiction: Personality Traits Associated with Its Development, CyberPsychology and Behavior, 1(1), 25-28.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Esen & Gündoğdu, 2010)
Your Bibliography: Esen, B.K. & Gündoğdu, M. (2010). The Relationship between Internet Addiction, Peer Pressure and Perceived Social Support among Adolescents. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 1(2), 29-36.
In-text: (Esen and Gündoğdu, 2010)
Your Bibliography: Esen, B. and Gündoğdu, M. (2010). The Relationship between Internet Addiction, Peer Pressure and Perceived Social Support among Adolescents. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 1(2), pp. 29-36.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Esen and Gündoğdu 2010)
Your Bibliography: Esen, Binnaz Kıran and Mehmet Gündoğdu (2010). "The Relationship between Internet Addiction, Peer Pressure and Perceived Social Support among Adolescents". International Journal of Educational Researchers 1 (2):29-36.