- Açıkgöz, B. (2006). Rekabetçi değerler yaklaşımı açısından yöneticilerin örgüt kültürünei ilişkin algılamaları, Zonguldak Karaelmas Üniversitesi örneği. Unpublished master’s thesis, Zonguldak Karaelmas Üniversitesi.
- Antic, M., & Ceric, A. (2008). Organizational culture of faculty of civil engineering, University of Zagreb, 8th International Conference, Organization, Technology, Management in Construction, Zagreb. http://crosbi.znanstvenici.hr/datoteka/396954.Antic20Ceric.pdf
- Bartell, M. (2003). Internationalization of universities: A university culture-based framework. Higher Education, 45, 43-70.
- Cameron, K. S., Ettington D. R. (1988). The conceptual foundation of organizational culture. Division of Research School of Business Administration.University of Michigan, Michigan.
- Cameron, K.S., & Freeman, S.J. (1991). Cultural congruence, strength and type: relationships to effectiveness. Research in Organizational Change and Development, 5, 23-58.
- Cameron, K.S., & Quinn, R.E., (1999). Diagnosing and changing organizational culture based on the competing values framework. Addison-Wesley Publishing Company Inc., New York.
- Cohen, D. W. (1997). Understanding the globalization of scholarship, in Peterson, M. W., Dill, D. D, Mets, L.A. and Associates (eds.), Planning and Management for a Changing Environment: A Handbook on Redesigning Postsecondary Institutions. pp. 548-562, San Francisco: Jossey- Bass.
- Ege University. (2007). Strategic objectives for Ege University 2007-2012. Ege Üniversitesi Yayınları,İzmir.
- Fralinger, B., & Olson, V. (2007). Organizational culture at the university level: A study the OCAI instrument. Journal Of College Teaching&Learning, 4(11), 85-97.
- Folch, M.T., & Ion, G., (2009). Analysing the organizational culture of universities: Two models.Higher Education in Europe, 34(1), 143-154.
- Halis, M. (2001). Durumsallığı açısından Türk örgüt kültürlerindeki yönelimler – Ampirik bir çalışma,Yüzüncü Yıl Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitüsü Dergisi, 2, 109-135.
- Hofstede, G. & Hofstede, G.J. (2004). Cultures and organizations: Software of the mind. Second Edition. New York. McGraw-Hill.
- Kezar, A., & Eckel, P. D. (2002). The effect of institutional culture on change strategies in higher education. The Journal of Higher Education, 73(4), 435-460.
- Kuh, G.D. & Whitt, E.J. (1988). The invisible tapestry: Cultures in American colleges and universities. ASHE-ERIC Higher Education Report, No. 1. Washington, D.C.: Association for the Study of Higher Education.
- Quinn, R.E. & Rohrbaugh, J. (1983). A spatial model of effectiveness criteria: Towards a competing values approach to organizational analysis. Management Science, 29, 363-377.
- Pushnykh, V., Chemeris, V., (2006). Study of a Russian university’s organizational culture in transition from planned to market economy. Tertiary Education and Management, 12, 161- 182.
- Salonda, L. L. (2008). Exploration of a university culture: A Papaua New Guinea case study. Unpublished Doctoral Thesis, Victory University Of Technology.
- Schein, E. H. (1984). Coming to a new awareness of organizational culture. Sloan Management Review, 25 (2), 3-16.
- Schein, E. H. (1994). Innovative cultures and organizations. In (Ed.), T. J. Allen, and M. S.Scott Morton, Information Technology and the Corporation of the 1990’s: Research Studies, 125- 146, Oxford University Press, New York.
- Sezgin, O. (2009). Exploring the relationship between the concepts of organizational culture, organizational justice and organizational citizenship behavior. Unpublished Doctoral Thesis, Yeditepe University.
- Smart, J. C., & John, E. P. (1996). Organizational culture and effectiveness in higher education: A test of the Culture Type and Strong Culture Hypotheses. Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis, 18(3), 219-241.
- Sporn, B. (1999). Towars more adaptive universities: Trends of institutional reform in Europe. Higher Education in Europe, 24(1), 23-33.
- Sporn, B. (2001). Building adaptive universities: Emerging organizational forms based on experiences of European and US universities. Tertiary Education and Management, 7, 121-134.
- Turan, S., Durceylan, B., & Şişman, B.(2005). Üniversite yöneticilerinin benimsedikleri idari ve kültürel değerler. Manas Üniversitesi Sosyal Bilimler Dergisi, 13, 181–202.
- Wilkins, A., L., & Ouchi, W., G. (1983)., Efficient cultures: Exploring the relationship between culture and organizational performance, Administrative Science Quarterly, 28(3), 468-481.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (BEYTEKIN, YALCINKAYA, DOGAN & KARAKOC, 2010)
Your Bibliography: BEYTEKIN, O.F., YALCINKAYA, M., DOGAN, M. & KARAKOC, N. (2010). The Organizational Culture At The University. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 1(2), 1-13.
In-text: (BEYTEKIN, YALCINKAYA, DOGAN and KARAKOC, 2010)
Your Bibliography: BEYTEKIN, O., YALCINKAYA, M., DOGAN, M. and KARAKOC, N. (2010). The Organizational Culture At The University. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 1(2), pp. 1-13.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (BEYTEKIN, YALCINKAYA, DOGAN and KARAKOC 2010)
Your Bibliography: BEYTEKIN, Osman Ferda, Münevver YALCINKAYA, Miray DOGAN and Neriman KARAKOC (2010). "The Organizational Culture At The University". International Journal of Educational Researchers 1 (2):1-13.