- Ahmed, S. (2015). Attitudes towards English language learning among EFL learners at UMSKAL. Journal of Education and Practice. 6 (18), 6-17.
- Aiken, L. R. (1979). Attitudes toward mathematics and science in Iranian middle schools. School Science and Mathematics, 79 (3), 229-234.
- Akay, E., & Toraman, Ç. (2015). Students’ attitudes towards learning English grammar: A study of scale development. Journal of Language and Linguistic Studies, 11 (2), 67-82.
- Al Samadani, H. A., & Ibnian, S. S. (2015). The Relationship between Saudi EFL students’ attitudes towards learning English and their academic achievement. International Journal of Education and Social Science, 2 (1), 92-102.
- Bagheri, M., & Andi, T. (2015). The relationship between medical student’s attitude towards English language learning and their English language proficiency. ICT & Innovations in Education- International Electronic Journal, 3 (1), 7-19.
- Bond, M. H., Leung, K., Au, A., Tong, K. K., & Chemonges-Nielson, Z. (2004). Combining social axioms with values in predicting social behaviours. European Journal of Personality, 18, 177-191.
- Bristi, N. L. (2015). Bangladeshi Engineering EFL learners’ attitudes towards learning English: A comparison between public university and private university students. Global Journal of HUMAN-SOCIAL SCIENCE: G Linguistics & Education, 15 (11), 7-16.
- Cakıcı, D. (2001). The attitudes of university students towards English within the scope of common compulsory courses. Unpublished Master Thesis, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey.
- Csızér, K., & Dörnyei, Z. (2005). The internal structure of language learning motivation and its relationship with language choice and learning effort. The Modern Language Journal, (89), 19-36.
- Dehbozorgi E. (2012). Effects of attitude towards language learning and risk-taking on EFL students’ proficiency. International Journal of English Linguistics, 2 (2): 41-48. doi:10.5539/ijel.v2n2p41
- Fakeye, D. (2010). Students’ personal variables as correlates of academic achievement in English as a second language in Nigeria. Journal of Social Sciences, 22 (3), 205-211.
- Gardner R. (1980). On the validity of affective variables in second language acquisition: Conceptual and statistical considerations. Language Learning, 30 (2), 255-270. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-1770.1980.tb00318.x
- Gardner, R. C. (2005). Integrative motivation and second language acquisition. Paper presented at the Canadian Association of Applied Linguistics, London, Ontario, Canada.
- Gardner, R., & Lambert, W. (1972). Attitudes and motivation in second language learning. Rowley, MA: Newbury House.
- Gomleksiz, M. N. (2010). An evaluation of students’ attitudes toward English language learning in terms of several variables. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 9, 913-918.
- Graham, J. (2004). Giving up on modern foreign languages? Students’ perceptions of learning French. The Modern Language Journal, 88, 171-191.
- Guryay, B. (2016). Individual variables, attitudes towards English and being a teacher: A study on prospective teachers of English. International Journal of Psychology and Educational Studies, 3 (2), 14-23.
- Hohenthal, A. (2003). English in India: Loyalty and attitudes. Language in India, 1-107.
- Jahin, J. H., & Idrees, M. W. (2012). EFL major student teachers’ writing proficiency and attitudes towards learning, English. Umm Al-Qura University Journal of Educational & Psychologic Sciences, 4 (1), 10-72.
- Johnson, Y. (2012). Attitudes towards EFL learning and extensive reading in Japanese engineering students. Japanese ELT Journal, 10, 65-81.
- Kara, A. (2009). The effect of a ‘Learning Theories’ unit on students; attitudes towards learning. Australian Journal of Teacher Education, 34 (3), 100-113.
- Karahan, F. (2007). Language attitudes of Turkish students towards the English language and its use in Turkish context. Journal of Arts and Sciences, 7, 73-87.
- Levine, G. (2003). Student and instructor beliefs and attitudes about target language use, first language use and anxiety: Report of a questionnaire study. Modern Language Journal, 87 (3), 343-364.
- Kiziltan, N., & Atli, I. (2013). Turkish young language learners’ attitudes towards English. Hacettepe Universitesi Egitim Fakultesi Dergisi, 28 (2), 266-278.
- Masgoret, A., & Gardner, R. (2003). Attitudes, motivation, and second language learning: A meta-analysis of studies conducted by Gardner and associates. Language Learning, 53, 167-210.
- Momani, M. (2009). The Jordanian secondary stage student’s achievement in reading comprehension according to their views towards learning English as a foreign language. Journal of Human Sciences, 42, 1-36.
- Montano, D. E., & Kasprzyk, D. (2008). Theory of reasoned action, theory of planned behavior, and the integrated behavioral model. In K. Glanz, B. Rimer & K. Viswanath (Eds.), Health behavior and health education: Theory, research, and practice. San Francisco, CA: JosseyBass, 67-96.
- Razy, O., & Amer, N. M. B. (2016). Pilot study: An investigating proficiency learners’ attitudes towards English language learning. International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 5 (2), 115-128.
- Shams, M. (2008). Students’ attitudes, motivation and anxiety towards English language learning. Journal of Research, 2 (2): 121-144.
- Smith, N. (1971). The importance of attitude in foreign language learning. Modern Language Journal, 55 (2), 83-88.
- Soleimani, H., & Hanafi, S. (2013). Iranian medical students’ attitudes towards English language learning. International Research Journal of Applied and Basic Sciences, 4 (12), 3816-3823.
- Starks, D., & Paltridge, B. (1996). A note on using sociolinguistic methods to study non-native attitudes towards English. World Englishes. 15 (2), 217-224.
- Tella, J., Indoshi, F. C., & Othuon, L. A. (2010). Relationship between students’ perspectives on the secondary school English curriculum and their academic achievement in Kenya. Educational Research, 1 (9), 390-395.
- Tetik, Nuray. (2016). Tourism guidance students' attitudes towards the English language course. International Journal of Education and Research, 4 (3): 271-284.
- Tunc, O. (2003). Use of language learning strategies in relation to student characteristics at Baskent University. Yayimlanmamis Yuksek Lisans Tezi, Orta Dogu Teknik Universitesi Sosyal Bilimler Enstitusu, Ankara.
- Victori, M., & W. Lockhart, (1995). Enhancing metacognition in self-directed language learning. System, 23, 223-234.
- Wenden, A. (1991). Learner strategies for learner autonomy. London: Prentice Hall.
- Zeinivand, T., Azizifar, A., & Gowhary, H. (2015). The relationship between attitude and speaking proficiency of Iranian EFL learners: The case of Darrehshehr City. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 19, 240-247.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Karatas, Alci, Bademcioglu & Ergin, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Karatas, H., Alci, B., Bademcioglu, M. & Ergin, A. (2016). Examining University Students’ Attitudes towards Learning English Using Different Variables. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 7(3), 12-20.
In-text: (Karatas, Alci, Bademcioglu and Ergin, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Karatas, H., Alci, B., Bademcioglu, M. and Ergin, A. (2016). Examining University Students’ Attitudes towards Learning English Using Different Variables. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 7(3), pp. 12-20.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Karatas, Alci, Bademcioglu and Ergin 2016)
Your Bibliography: Karatas, Hakan, Bulent Alci, Mehtap Bademcioglu and Atilla Ergin (2016). "Examining University Students’ Attitudes towards Learning English Using Different Variables". International Journal of Educational Researchers 7 (3):12-20.