- Beaufort, A. (2004). Developmental gains of a history major: A case for building a theory of disciplinary writing expertise. Research in the Teaching of English, 39, 136-185.
- Brown, H. D. (1994). Teaching by Principles: An Integrated Approach to Language Pedagogy. New Jersey: Prentice Hall Regents.
- Coe, R.M. (1994). Teaching genre as process. In Freedman, A & Medway, P. [Eds.]. Learning and teaching genre (pp. 157-169). Portsmouth, NH: Heinemann/ Boynton-Cook.
- Derewianka, B. (1990). Exploring how texts work. Rozelle, N.S.W.: Primary English Teaching Association.
- Freedman, A., Adam, C. (1996). Learning to write professionally: “Situated learning” and the transition from university to professional discourse. Journal of Business and Technical Communication, 10, 395-427.
- Gentil, G. (2005). Commitments to academic biliteracy: Case studies of francophone university writers. Written Communication, 22, 421-471.
- Gere, A. R., Aull, L., Escudero, M. D. P., Lancaster, Z., Lei, E. V. (2013). Local assessment: Using genre analysis to validate directed self-placement. College Composition and Communication, 64(4), 605-633.
- Henry, A., Roseberry, R. L. (1998). An evaluation of a genre-based approach to the teaching of EAP/ESP writing. TESOL Quarterly, 32(1), 147-156.
- Hinkel, E. (2002). Second language writers’ text: Linguistic and rhetorical features. Lawrence Erlbaum Associates
- Hyland, K. (1990). A genre description of the argumentative essay. RELC Journal, 21(1), 66-78.
- Hyon, S. (1996). Genres in three traditions: Implications for ESL. TESOL Quarterly, 30, 693–722.
- Johns, A. M. (1997). Text, role, and context: Developing academic literacies. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Kain, P. (1999). Beginning the academic essay. Writing Center at Harvard University. Retrieved from http://writingcenter.fas.harvard.edu/pages/beginning-academic-essay on 23.11.2015.
- Larson-Hall, J. (2009). A guide to doing statistics in second language research using SPSS. New York and London: Routledge.
- Leki, I., & Carson, J. (1997). Completely Different Worlds: EAP and the Writing Experiences of ESL Students in University Courses. TESOL Quarterly, 39-69.
- Levin, J. R., Serlin, R. C. (2000). Changing Students’ Perspectives of McNemar’s Test of Change. Journal of Statistics Education, 8(2). Retrieved from http://www.amstat.org/publications/JSE/secure/v8n2/levin.cfm on 30.12.2015.
- Lynn, M.R. (1986). Determination and quantification of content validity. Nursing Research, 35, 382– 385.
- Osman, H. (2004). Genre-based instruction for ESP. The English Teacher, 33, 13-29.
- Pallant, J. (2007). SPSS survival manual: A step by step guide to data analysis using SPSS for Windows. Maidenhead: Open University Press.
- Paltridge, B. (1996). Genre, text type and the language learning classroom. Oxford ELT Journal, 50, 237-243.
- Polit, D.F., & Beck, C.T. (2004). Nursing research: Principles and methods (7th ed.) Philadelphia: Lippincott, Williams, & Wilkins.
- Reppen, R. (1995). A genre-based approach to content writing instruction. TESOL Journal, 4(2), 32-35.
- Swales, J.M. (1990). Genre analysis: English in academic and research settings. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Taguchi, N. (2008). Longitudinal gain of higher-order inferential abilities in L2 English: Accuracy, speed, and conventionality. In L. Ortega & H. Byrnes (Eds.), The longitudinal study of advanced L2 capacities (pp. 203-222). New York: Routledge.
- Tardy, C. (2006). Researching first and second language genre learning: A comparative review and a look ahead. Journal of Second Language Writing, 15(2), 79-101.
- Thaiss, C., Zawacki, T. (2006). Engaged writers dynamic disciplines. Portsmouth: Boyton/ Cook.
APA 6th edition
In-text: (Uzun, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Uzun, K. (2016). Developing EAP writing skills through genre-based instruction: An action research. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 7(2), 25-38.
In-text: (Uzun, 2016)
Your Bibliography: Uzun, K. (2016). Developing EAP writing skills through genre-based instruction: An action research. International Journal of Educational Researchers , 7(2), pp. 25-38.
Chicago 16th edition
In-text: (Uzun 2016)
Your Bibliography: Uzun, Kutay (2016). "Developing EAP writing skills through genre-based instruction: An action research". International Journal of Educational Researchers 7 (2):25-38.